I've been contemplating and reflecting on what I want to attain this coming year. One of the sites I follow e-mailed me these twenty-two questions. They are poignant. I thought I would like to share. I want to be very clear about 2011. These will help me to do that.
22 Questions: A Moving On Ritual by Shiloh Sophia
1. What is it I am committed to starting?
2. What is it I am committed to finishing?
3. Who is it I am excited about being?
4. Who is it in me I am excited about letting go?
5. Where is it I will spend my time?
6. Where is it I will spend less of my time?
7. Who will I reach out to and connect with?
8. Who will I surrender and let go?
9. What is it I feel really good about?
10. What is it I need to forgive myself for?
11. What abundance am I going to bring forth?
12. What excess am I going to release?
13. How will I shine my light in the world?
14. How will I stop hiding my light?
15. How will I strengthen my relationship with Spirit?
16. What excuses will I no longer use?
17. What is it my soul longs to express?
18. What is no longer serving my soul?
19. How will I care for my body?
20. How will I no longer treat myself?
21. What was the theme for my 2010?
22. What will the theme be for my 2011?
Interesting, don't you think? Because I'm still not fit to be in public, I will spend part of my day today writing in my journal about this. I know it will bring clarity. Perhaps you would like to try it. Have fun with it, if you do.
I made another card for the Vintage Swap today. I got out my bed tray and worked mostly from bed. Two down, one to go. Then I can get them in the mail. I'm terrified they won't make it to their destination by the deadline of February 26th. I know, that sounds bizarre, however, remember "this is Mexico".
I believe in the imagination. What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see. ~Duane Michals, Real Dreams
Let yourself be silently drawn
By the stronger pull of what
You truly love