1. I got out of bed! YEAH. Felt so good to actually move.
2. Walked with help of walker. Another YEAH! I am grateful for walkers.
3. Had every one of my needs met today. Was well taken care of. Was fed home cooked beautiful tasty food. Napped. Had wonderful e-mails and phone calls.
4. Received the wonderful news I can return home on Monday.
5. Am so grateful for my wonderful care giver, Allyson. Could not have been here, done this, without her.
6. Allyson went out and bought pizza for dinner. We forgot we were not in Italy. :o)
7. It's evening now. Birds are singing very loudly outside my window around a small body of water, graced with green grass and trees.
8. I am blessed.
9. Tomorrow I will be able to shower.
10. Did I tell you I received the most marvelous gift. A symbol of the pain I have gone through and no longer have to endure because of this incredible Dr. It's a jar of small bones from my knee. Bones which were floating freely between my knee cap, around the ball joint, crunching, getting stuck and causing incredible pain. The Dr. said this was new for him. Certainly explained a lot to me. I am now pondering what 'creative masterpiece' I can come up with which will acknowledge this healing. Perhaps they will end up in a nicho to honour my knees, the movement they constantly give me, accompanied by a prayer of gratitude that they could be healed.
Now for a photograph. Allyson's feet with her new shoes from the tiengas (big Tuesday Market). I just love them.
A state of peace allows us to tap into a tremendous reserve of universal, healing energy.