- If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents name you?
- Clyde Wilson Mearl (I would be called Mearl) - all old family names.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- I would be Psychic.
- If you needed a ride and there were two cars willing to give you a ride. One would be Donald Trump in a Rolls Royce and the other would be your celebrity crush in a beat up Sedan. You'll have to drive by your ex-boyfriend's place who broke your heart a couple of weeks ago and he would be standing outside. Who would you pick?
- Sean Connery in a kilt - I could handle the rest.
- Take the color of your socks, your middle name and the last thing you ate. What's your rock star band called? :)
- Red Dorothy Ginger Tea - shortened to RDGT
- Who's your favorite book character?
- Donna Parker, of the Donna Parker mystery series. When I was a teen I read every book and had the entire collection. She's adventurous, poised, brave, knows what she wants, and invariably is able to get it. What more can you ask in a lead character. (Well, I might have been just a little impressed she had my name!)
- Comedy, drama or horror movie? Western, action or sci-fi?
- Drama. Action.
- How would your best friend describe you in one word?
- PC or Mac?
- Mac! Is there another kind?
- Will you get laid tonight? :)
- Unfortunately, not a chance.
- Choose one or two. Dogs or cats or birds or reptiles or fish or insects?
- Dogs and Fish (a huge humungous salt water aquarium)
- What do you think will happen on Dec. 21, 2012?
- Although I believe we are right in the middle of a consciousness, shift, nothing dramatic will happen on Dec. 21. I will be here in Mexico, close to where the original Mayan tribes lived, in awe of the history and the fact that we are perfectly aligned with the centre of our own galaxy, just as predicted.
September 23, 2012
* Award Received
Natasha May Art World received an award and has passed it on to me among others. I've been asked to answer the following questions. Thanks so much Natasha - you know I love your blog! xo